Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the average salary in California for a BS engineer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehipour

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
what is the average salary in California like in Silicon valley for a BS engineer with a year work experience?

Re: salary in us

In Silicon Valley it is higher than in other parts of California. It also depends on you profession.

I have a BS in telecommunications engineering. But I'll be participating masters for telecom this fall.

Telecom is wide term. If you are IC designer or RF design engineer you will get high salary, but if you work on deployment it may be lower.

Well, I'm a system designer. I have experience in adaptive filters, wireless communications,computer networks and embedded networking devices. I know VHDL, C++,C, Matlab. I also have experience in headsink optimization and analysis.

This is not my area, sorry, but I do not know what these guys can expect with a year of experience. You may check with salary.dot.com. I think they provide a bit lower then you actually may expect, but they can show you information for the exact location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back