Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is Rapid IO and Raceway in IO bus ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hercules007

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
RapidIO and Raceway

Hi,guys
What are these two new tech in IO bus? and are there some ebooks about these tech? thx!

Re: RapidIO and Raceway

Have you tried looking at www.rapidIO.org and www.mc.com. I have only used the mercury software and wrote some programs but haven't used the raceway in anger. In our project, the raceway is placed behind the VME rack and used as a high performance switch with the mercury G4 cards, where the deinterleaver, signal detection algorithm etc.. are downloaded to the G4 processor and also the Echotek cards are also placed there. If you look in the eda books section on software radio, this will describe the raceway use in software radio.

Re: RapidIO and Raceway

thanks for your help, although I am not very clear about your project , I am doing some search on this field , and in the future ,I believe we will have chance to discuss some problems about it! Merry Chrismas!

Status
Not open for further replies.