Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is a rail to rail output of an opamp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hatela

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hii all,
can anyone explain what is rail to rail o/p of an opamp and its significance for a current feedback amplifier. I need to do some preliminary study before starting a study on it.
thanks

Re: rail to rail

a rail to rail op-amp is one whichs output voltage can switch to both supply rails..... there is a lot of modification on its internal circuitry to achieve this....

rail to rail

Quite right. Never fully gets there of course, can be pretty close though, within a few hundred millivolts is usual.

Re: rail to rail

hii,
thanks for ur replies....
I am thinking about a single supply rail to rail opamp.... can i get some reference material on this.....
thanks

rail to rail

Link to rail to rail discussions:

rail to rail

maybe you can refer to '' Design.of.Low-Voltage.Low-Power.Operational.Amplifier.Cells 'written by Hogervorst.Huijsing
It really helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back