Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What are the required GRE and TOEFL scores for studying in the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meetmanoj4

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi..

what is the minimum gre and toefl score required to do higher studies in analog and digital vlsi in a good US university(somewhere in the top 30 universities in US)?

Also what are the chances of making a job after doing VLSI design in a US university??

Ideal Gre scores

u don need to get amazing score
but it still hard to get a design job

Re: Ideal Gre scores

I donot think a good GRE score is a must. But you should have good understanding ability.

thanks a lot!!! well iam interested in this field and have done projects related to vlsi in my college...iam very much interested in pursuing higher studies in this field....i ve scored 1400 in gre...can anyone tell wat my chances are for getting a gud university!!!

Getting an admit into a good college does not depend on your gre alone... it depends on ur academic record, relevant work exp or project exp and ur statement of purpose etc...
Just go ahead and give it a shot.. u might get into a good one.. all the best..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back