Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Welcom salute from newest member

Status
Not open for further replies.

postfuture

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, I'm new here

Hi everyone, I'm your newest member :)!

Anyways, a little about myself. I'm Romanian, from Brasov, Brasov. I lived there for eight years until I was moved to southwestern CT here in the USA. I've been here for eight years now (do the math, that makes me 16 :)), and have visited alot of the country this side of the Mississippi. I have many varied hobbies, one of which I'm hoping can be electronics! Being interested in electronics and what makes things tick from a young age but never really having anyone available to teach me has always kept my fascination going. Unfortunately I wasn't ever able to learn all that wanted.

I'm hoping that can change and in a few months (or years..if that's how long it'll take) I'll begin to understand things from circuit diagrams to looking at a pcb and having a rough idea of what does what to making my own little circuits.

So, any questions you might have, feel free to ask me. And be assured I'll do likewise ;)

Hello, I'm new here

welcome!!

Hello, I'm new here

welcome any time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back