Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Weird issue with Whatsapp in 8.1 (white noise when app is open)

Status
Not open for further replies.

River22

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Everytime I open whatsapp, there is something which sounds like a softer white noise in the background. I usually have my phone on half of maximum volume and it's very noticible and I am absolutely sure it wasn't like that before the update. I thought it was an SD card issue, but it turns out that my twin WhatsApp which downloaded from here works just fine. All settings are the same storage wise. Anyone else has encountered this issue?

Does anyone else has this problem since the 8.1 update or am I alone?

I think this problem is happening to you because you are using another WhatsApp because a few days ago I had a similar problem when I was using this GB WhatsApp Apk as another WhatsApp. when I deleted my WhatsApp, my problem is solved, maybe doing so will solve your problem too.

Everytime I open whatsapp, there is something which sounds like a softer white noise in the background. I usually have my phone on half of maximum volume and it's very noticible and I am absolutely sure it wasn't like that before the update. I thought it was an SD card issue, but it turns out that my twin WhatsApp which downloaded from here works just fine. All settings are the same storage wise. Anyone else has encountered this issue?

Does anyone else has this problem since the 8.1 update or am I alone?
Just try to clear the app caches and check it again hope it will solve your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.