Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wavguide filter with bend?is it ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amicloud

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I designed a filter with no bend firstly, and I directly change the filter to one with bend, and place one inductive iris inside the bend,but the result is very poor.how to improve?

hi
i have done that for waveguide filters, by HFSS. I optimized the filter's post. and the bend, using hfss's optimization ans sweeps. It took some time.

sara

when you change the structure of you design , it is necessary to tuning the filter in the simulator. the optim in HFSS is very powerful but it is very time-comsuing.
I find a new method to design every resonator-coupling filter including iris waveguide filter . it is very efficient and accuracy. I have designed a 20pole filter using this method though it is unrealizing(maybe using superconductor).
I will post it on the forum if anyone want to see it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back