Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

warning : PIC not found ! in tinybld win loader :

Status
Not open for further replies.

arulvallavan

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dear frs ! my pic 16f877a is not detecting in tinybld win .... i hav tried with all baud rates..i hav downloaded a pgm thru a prgrmmer and inserted the controller to my developmnt board..still prgrm s nt executing..i dono waz the prob ! pls help me out frs..

thnk u all :)

--regards
ARUL

I assume you are referring to the tiny PIC bootloader's Windows app?

When you assembled the bootloader source did you modify the code for the correct system clock frequency of the PIC16F877A?

How is your clock generated and at what frequency?

What were your Configuration Register settings?

Have you double checked your RS-232 transceiver for proper connections with the PIC?

Post your code so that we can examine it.

BigDog

Is this the first time you are using the bootloader on this device? have you correctly programmed the bootloader hex file? Do you reset the pic once you start the search in tiny bootloader application? The baud rate is what is set from the hex file you pick, unless you re assembled the bootloder asm file to suite your application.

1.hw to modify the code??(i entred freq as 11mhz in #include)
2.clock freq is 11mhz .. how gneratd means?
3.what is config settngs?
4.my frnd said we have to intrchnge connections(pins 2<->3, 3<->2 5<->5) in RS 232 connector..s dat so?? also its a new cable so i gues no prob n dat
5. frst my pic s not detectng..code i hav typed n its wrkng gud in proteus
am sry fr asking so many quests :-( nyway i wana kno all tis stuffs for my project n am newbie :) help me out..thnk u :) cheers !!!!

---------- Post added at 18:09 ---------- Previous post was at 18:06 ----------

first time am using tis spiralbrain..pgmm s correct since i chkd with proteus..i hav loaded t hex file properly. also i have chkd all combination of pressing the reset n write flash button :-(..i gues the board s gone ! but i get 5v supply (glowing led light)..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back