Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] want to build ir receiver of 38khz

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiten09

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i wants to build a IR receiver which can receive the IR beam of 38khz and the detection output colud be shown by led,further i want to connect this to microcontroller , just like an obstacle finder or like visitor counter please attach the schematic.
i had made the transmitter with 555 ic.

Did you search edaboard and internet first to find this ? Or you just throw your wish into magic board ?

ya i had searched but didnt got any workable idea thats why i am trying here. i thought people here are for helping each others rather than commenting on anyone's need.

TX must be IR or can be laser ? I can show you simplest circuit for that immune from daylight and room lights. No need for NE555 for that purpose.

Parts cost about 1-3eur

i made IR transmitter i am attaching its circuit ir transmitter.png

now the problem is the ir receiver circuit that i got with this circuit is not working and i am unable to find the fault, so i you say i will attach the circuit that i am having with me or if you have any other idea then pls share it here

First IR is not good for long distance, better use simple laser pointer diode on one side and my RX circuit on other side.

Use middle circuit. at NC put photo transistor.

When laser beam break, then you get output from optocoupler. You can use this as alarm, counter,.....

Its immune from daylight,....

For TX use cheap laser pointer, in some tube. Beam can be sean only with some smoke or spray like on movies.

Attachments

• Senzor NC NO Connections (3 variants).jpg
    Senzor NC NO Connections (3 variants).jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 172
it seems very tough i didnt used them before.. isnt there any method by using tsop1738 for IR Receiver?

but i had already made the transmitter

varunme
the link shows 3 other link and all of the are already removed files do you have that file with you?

see the attached file

Attachments

• Tosended.zip
    114.5 KB · Views: 119
i had tried this circuit today in evening it doesnt works

**broken link removed**

means the link shows many video and it doesnt shows anything about ir receiver

but this is transmitter, i am asking about receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.