Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voice recognition using microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aunas Manzoor

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all

I am working on the project "voice controlled home automation".
I have programmed my voice recognition code on MATLAB.
But i want to make my project PC independent. Is there any way to convert my MATLAB code to C or assembly so that it can be burnt to any micro controller/microprocessor.
Or is there any way to make voice recognition PC independent.

you have many tools for matlab to C conversion... mcc is mathworks matlab to C/C++ compiler which can also be used to make standalone applications.........if you want it to be pc free then you get the speech recognition IC HM2007.. you can interface it to microcontroller and do the project.....

check these websited which have the speech recognition/.....

N S K E L E C T R O N I C S
Sunrom Technologies, Your Source for Development

you have many tools for matlab to C conversion... mcc is mathworks matlab to C/C++ compiler which can also be used to make standalone applications.........if you want it to be pc free then you get the speech recognition IC HM2007.. you can interface it to microcontroller and do the project.....

Is there any solution other than IC HM2007. It is not available in my country. Moreover will you please guide me about the software like National Instruments Multisim or proteus having DSP like HM2007 and other microcontrollers for implementation of my circuit. HM2007 is not available in multism and proteus.

hello,
i refer following tutorial, i build the circuit, but enable to store voice data, please suggest me solution.
http://files.spogel.com/projectsqa/qa-00166--hm2007_voice_recog_kit.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.