Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VOICE-BASED CALCULATOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

ooi99

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
voice based calculator

any 1 can provide with any information of making a calculator with speech regconition???? my voice input is from a dspic, may be 4 pins. i need to use a pic and a lcd for the calcualtor operation. i am a beginner .Plz provide me with a hardware diagram and also the software program. For my calculator operation, i need the user to choose " 1=+ 2=- 3=* 4=/", then "enter 1st number" ,then "enter 2nd number" with the help of a 2x16 lcd. can any expert provede me the software programming for my purpose???the reason i use this method is because the dsp can only recognize 0-9 but not+-*/.THANKS!!!

voice input calculator

Well Microchip has a voice recognition library/API, for $2,600. There are some voice recognition chips out there, but they are for experienced designers, not beginners.

My advice is to see if Microsoft's Speech API is available for WinCE .NET, I think it is. Then do it on a WinCE device.

calculator operated by my voice

the dsp i use , it has its own library of 100 words for speech recognition, +-*/ not in it. i can not modify it also. the only way i can do is in the software of my pic. the only idea i can come out is as below
step 1 user choose "1=+ 2=- 3=* 4=/"
step 2 user "say the 1st number"
step 3user "say the 2nd number"
step 4 "answer"
i will be using pic18f452.
can any software expert write my a c language script for my algorithm.
i am very stressful now' thx!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.