Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VLSI based projects for begineers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abisheak

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone ,
I am looking forward doing a project based on VLSI.Since am new to this field ,i would like to have some help as to which are the projects that i should try .anyhelp would be appreciated.

thanks

#Entirely new to this field

Hey entirely-new-to-the-field !

welcome to board bro

well first of all it all depends on you which field you would like to take to start a porject.
like e.g. some processor (etc.) design, or signal processing desgin, or some robotics related thing etc.

just for an example, you can visit the following page, if you search you will find loads of ideas.

**broken link removed**

Best of luck

- - - Updated - - -

Hey entirely-new-to-the-field !

welcome to board bro

well first of all it all depends on you which field you would like to take to start a porject.
like e.g. some processor (etc.) design, or signal processing desgin, or some robotics related thing etc.

just for an example, you can visit the following page, if you search you will find loads of ideas.

http://bauhaus.ece.curtin.edu.au/~cesar/Projects_undergrad.htm

Best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back