Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Via Wizard 3.0 in HFSS? I cannot generate the project

Status
Not open for further replies.

erno

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Via Wizard 3.0 in HFSS?

Has anyone been working with Via Wizard 3.0 in HFSS? I met a problem after loading the wizard, I cannot generate the project and menu buttons at the top are not active. Has anyone faced the same? My OS is XP home. I also tried it in XP64 and it is claiming of a missing file as it is doing in Vista.

Via Wizard 2.0 is working OK in XP.

BR

Erno

Hello,
I cannot run it too. Did you solve the problem?

Hi,

I installed the latest ViaWizard 3.1 and it did not work too. I received information that you have to have Visual Basic in your machine but I do not know what version. Then I installed Visual Basic 2008 but it was the same result - not working. The only one that is working is the old ViaWizard 2.0. Does anyone know more about this?

Erno

Hi,
I'm also having problems generating a project with the via wizard v3.1 :cry:
The HFSS_via_wizard.exe always crashes when I hit the "Generate Project"-Button in the GUI. And I've tried nearly all possible settings, different operation systems... but without success and this really drives me nuts :| So maybe somebody here has already found a solution for this problem??
Thanks in advance...

Where can i get via wizard 3.1? can someone post me a link?

this is the link

**broken link removed**

HFSS version must be 12 or above.

I tried to download Via Wizard 3.0 on **broken link removed** but it requires a customer login, can someone upload it please?

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back