Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Verification Engineers needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

harleyLorence

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,

There's a huge calling for verification engineers with a lot of companies in the UK at the moment, they're calling out for engineers with a knowledge of UVM/OVM methodologies at any level, get in touch with me and I can introduce you to some of my contacts.

I have just started with sytemverilog and UVM/OVM methodology. I was 10 year FPGA designer. Is there any chance for me?

Hi Zerox,

Thanks for getting in touch, please send through an up to date CV to harley.lorence@mrlcg.com, if you could include contact details i will give you a call to discuss things further.

Regards,
Harley

Hi

I have completed my VLSI Design and verification course just now. And i have a good knowledge on UVM. And i'm a 2012 passed out.

Am i eligible for this job.

Regards,
Sreekand

Hi Sreekand,

Thanks for looking, It would require you to have existing rights to work in the UK without the need for visa sponsorship, if this is the case please send me over your details.

Kind regards,
Harley

Hi Harley,

I don't think i have rights to work in UK. I'm from India and i have a passport that's it. Thanks for considering anyways.

Regards,
Sreeaknd

Hi Sreekand

I don't think i have rights to work in UK. I'm from India and i have a passport that's it. Thanks for considering anyways.

Please send us your CV with an emphasis on completed Verification projects. We can offer a job for a prospective fresh graduate in India.
Send us your CV to soccjobs@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hi Sreekand

Please send us your CV with an emphasis on completed Verification projects. We can offer a job for a prospective fresh graduate in India.
Send us your CV to soccjobs@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hi Tampler,

I have sent my resume with my project details. Please look into it and provide me a good opportunity and start my career.

Thanks for considering.

Regards,
Sreekand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back