Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] VCO-Based ADC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmad24A

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,
I am working on VCO based delta sigma ADC. I want to know how to convert two outputs of VCO based quantizer into just one for feedback DAC.
I will tell you the basic structure is that i am using a 9 stages VCO and then connect two DFFs one after the other and then connect the output of these two DFFs to one XOR which gives one output. And similar procedure is performed in negative end which mean that circuit is differential. Now finally we get two different output of two different XOR (positive and negative end). I want to combine these two outputs and make just one to give feedback to DAC.
kindly need Help .

Hi, a couple of questions to understand the system better. You have mentioned that the circuit is differential so, is the input differential? and if its differential then wouldn't the feedback path need a differential DAC?

nderstand the system better. You have mentioned th
Hi, a couple of questions to understand the system better. You have mentioned that the circuit is differential so, is the input differential? and if its differential then wouldn't the feedback path need a differential DAC?
yeah input are differential and feedback DAC is also differential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back