Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

UWB Antenna for Wireless Usb (WUSB) ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurid

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
uwb antenna usb

Hi,
I have a belkin Wireless USB Hub
**broken link removed**

The Antenna of the Dongle broke yesterday. That really sucks. I opened it and saw that it is connected via an "I-PEX" plug. It looks like this:
https://img.alibaba.com/photo/11887931/20279_001E_20369_001E_receptacle_of_IPEX_IPX_I_PX.jpg

Now my question is, if I can buy a new Antenna or do I have to buy a new Dongle?
I was looking around the inet now for hours and I still can't find antennas for that. All I found were WLAN Antennas with an IPEX-Plug, like this:
**broken link removed**
I think I can't use these, right?
So do I really have to buy a new usb stick or can anybody give me a good purchase advice for an antenna.
..if not, can somebody tell be where I can buy a new Dongle? I only found the whole set (Dongle and HUB).

Thanks a lot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back