Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Using fsk in one place

Status
Not open for further replies.

aly

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Using two or more FSK module in a one place is it possible ?

Hi Guys,
I have FSK 915Mhz Transmitter and Receiver module i wrote simple program with StartID and StopID for increase accuracy everything is good no problem at all.
now if i buy three Transmitter and Receiver at same frequency (915Mhz) are they work in a constant place (e.g. my house) with different Start and Stop ID ?
data will not corrupted or added or subtracted when transmitters send together ?

Note: devices works in separate (may three Transmitter send together) if i need to change frequency or change coding method or you have any :idea: please guide me.

**broken link removed**

Thanks;-)

Attachments

• FSKUsage.PNG
    FSKUsage.PNG
    9 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

I don't hear a clear actual question.

You can operate independent radio links at same frequency, if the duty cycle is sufficient low and the receiver is able to reject the foreign packets. You didn't describe the protocol exactly, so we don't know if the start ID can be unequivocally detected. It would be the case in a usual radio protocol with preamble. A FCS (frame check sequence, CRC ...) should be used to increase the reliability. Usual radio protocols have it anyway.

so maybe data will corrupted ?
FvM what is best Start and Stop ID is it important ?

You didn't clarify the used protocol. "FSK" is just a modulation method, it doesn't tell how binary data are coded. Which transmitter/receiver modules, chips, whatsoever do you use?

I'm Using "RS232- 1200 8-bit no-parity inverted", i had test even parity bu didn't works.

Receiver Module Datasheet:
http://roboeq.com/PDF/0501017.pdf

Transmitter Module Datasheet:
http://roboeq.com/PDF/0501016.pdf

Please help i want know the frequency mix in space ?
My collage master said this is not possible did you test two or more modules together in constant place ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back