Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB to COM port converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

radistai

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
usb to com converter

hello everybody!
Firstly i need set up usb to com converter,can u help me?

usb to com -adapter

Go ahead with your project. Good luck. What help do you expect?

at90s2313 ft232

maybe some schematic available?
links etc.

usb to com converter-$

Hi...If you are new I suggest chip FT232 with micro controller AT90s2313 . FT232 is USART to USB converter. On FT232 home page you can find drivers for Win and Linux operating systems. You can include those drivers in your project
OR
use firmware at www.obdev.at/products/avrusb/index.html

But what actually u r lookin for ???

I need get signal for some microcontrollers and return him to pc. Example, dovven the pc get signal and level.
It can be avr or pic MC, which support usb port.

This is a usb to uart bridge with single chip from Silabs. More info and relevant Datasheets can be read from thier website. BTW i am personally using this converter and it is excellently working well compared to PL2303 or FT232. Also in case you are intrested in FT232, you can get it at www.crystalautomations.com.Hope it helps you. Goodluck.

this is exactly what u want.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.