Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

urgent help on filters design with ADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

nassim1

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello every body,

i'm student and i need to design diffrent bans pass filters structures (as, microtrip hairpin filter, microstrp coupled line filter...etc) on ADS software, is there any help about it ??

i have some books which talk on topics but not espically detailled procedure.....

thx in advance

M

ADS can simulate the filters but it will not design them for you. Agilent Eagleware can synthesize the filters for you.

thx, i know that ADS can do that but i'm looking for tutorial or manual in doc or pdf which permitt to deign filter and or even mixer....

may you have that manuals ??

thx in advance

m

There are plenty of examples in the ADS\examples directory ( or root\examples\Momentum\Optimization has some good filter examples as well). Also, if you have the licenses to use the design guide (it is called something like that), then you can enter in your filter specs, and it will crank out a design for you using closed form equation based microstrip/etc. components. You usually still need to tweak it slightly in Momentum, but it is a great starting point.

Good Luck!

I've uploaded a tutorial for you. You can find an example about a LP filter.

Dear masud_809, iamdrew,

Many thank for your help...

is there any point in microstrip passive mixer (e.g, doide..)

thx a lot and in advance,

M

Hi

I attached guide lines to design the RF/Microwave filters.

David

dear david,

thank you a lot for your helping me...pls, do yu have an example methology in ads soft the microstrip mixer as ring mixer ...

thx in advance

M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back