Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

UK: Electronics Kits for adults???

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsallgood

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy an electronics set -- where you get the breadboard, and components, etc - and list of projects you can build.

These needs to be for an adult.

I have seen something that would have been great - 500 projects, but the connectors are little springs - and it's been designed for children - which would be a bit insulting i think.

This is a gift for someone who is starting to get into electronics, otherwise i know i could find projects online and buy the components.

Does anything like this exist? Like 500 projects, and all the compoents and breadboard supplied?

Thanks so much!

Tricky without knowing the person, have a look at quasarelectronics.com. Maybe look at the Vellman kits on there.

Something with 500 experiments will contain a lot of trivial ones. If you know what they are interested in then I would suggest a single project kit. A valve amplifier, metal detector, short wave radio or something like that. Fuzz box if they play guitar, maybe.

Keith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back