Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

turbo coding simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahrouch

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
turbo coding using c

hi everybody, doe's anyone have an idea on what is the most suitable software or tool for turbo coding simulation. thank you for help

Hi
This is also my question about LDPC.
I asked it 1 month ago, but not reply until now.

m_llaa said:
Hi
This is also my question about LDPC.
I asked it 1 month ago, but not reply until now.

Best software tool for that would be MATLAB. MATLAB provides you with lots of flexibilities and functions that make your life easier (which otherwise e.g in C take very long time to implement)

i agree that Matlab is the best option nowadays.

i recall 6 years ago when i started working on turbo codes for my thesis, i had to impelement using C because the matlab version at that time didnt support turbo codes

at that time, a collegue told me about a turbo code simulator but i couldnt use it coz it had a rdefault random interleaver and my thesis was based on designing a specific interleaver. unfortunately, i dont recall its name now but if i found it i'll tell u

Hi
u r right, but i need some powerful software or code to simulate LDPC and Turbo. I used 1 code in mathwork site for LDPC, but its results didnt fit very famous Shu Lin paper about LDPC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back