Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transport Stream Interface by GPIO pins - need source code

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmunikat

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All,

I need to connect a microcontroller to an IC whos output is sent by TSI (transport stream interface). I would appreciate your contributions, any suggestion, source code, or help.

Thanks!!!
Cmunikat

Needs more explaination about this to understand and give solutions..........
tell what excatly you have done tilll now... post your circuit .. so that someone can look into it and help you......

Thank you for your contributions.

IN response to your question for more information, I can say that my uC need to connect to a device whose interface is TSI. As my uC does not have a peripheral for that, I need to program the general purpose input output (GPIO) pins to handle this connection. Then, TSI will be emulated by the GPIO pins (or TSI over GPIO)/

The reason for my post is to receive your hints and/or source code that i can reuse for this purpose.

Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back