Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transistor Bias Considerations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeekoky

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm study the book <<Microwave Transistor Amplifiers>>, but still confused with transistor Bias. Can you suggest some good books or papers study about full-scale transistor bias circuits with thorough analysis?

Jeekoky said:
I'm study the book <<Microwave Transistor Amplifiers>>, but still confused with transistor Bias. Can you suggest some good books or papers study about full-scale transistor bias circuits with thorough analysis?

go back to read an introductory boook about electronics

This is too complicated talking here, u have to study a book.
basically different bias u get different operation condition, i.e. different s-parameter for transistor.(RF)

dumeHCM said:
go back to read an introductory boook about electronics

Emitter resistor with bypass capacitor works well in low frequency, but when go to RF, it has problems. I think some points like this can't be obtain from basic electronics books.
So i agree with that Agilent App Nots--Microwave Transistor Bias Considerations is the best material i can find.

I think you can use something to simulate to get some real practices.

Hi

read this book Rf Circuit Design Theory and Application by Reinhold Ludwig may help you....

Status
Not open for further replies.