Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

transimpedance amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

kundahari

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi any one plz gimme idea of TIA, bcoz i am new to Analog design..i have to design tia with diff pair input and single ended output(emitter follower).. can anyone gimme the idea..??

bcoz .......gimme....

I am ready to answer, but what is the meaning of these interesting abbreviations ?

hi sorry.. its because and give me.. i get used to type like that.. sorry for that

kundahari said:
hi sorry.. its because and give me.. i get used to type like that.. sorry for that

Well, you know, this is an international forum - and not everybody is used to modern phrases.

OK, as an attachement I send you three documents on CFA´s. I really don´t know if it is that what you need or what you have expected. Just have a look,

I am new to this forum.. sorry, i never do it again.. thanks a lot for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.