Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Touch screen and AVR Atmega32

Status
Not open for further replies.

meg1

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
Can anyone please provide me with the source code to interface 4-wire touch screen with atemga32 ? I have 10 days left for the submission of my project and i cant figure how to interface them.

**broken link removed**

On this site see the Touch Screen Specification Sheet

Have a look at this site also
http://www.micro-examples.com/public/microex-navig/doc/079-touchclock.html

You have to connect the Touch Screen Pins to the Analog-to-Digital Converter Module and with the Help of that u will be able to sense the Coordinates, with the help of voltage developed due to touch..

I am also working on this..
Till now i have found this much information..

Hope this helps..

Hi Arun,
Thanks for replying. I found the same info too. But i need the source code so i can get on with the rest of my project :(

Sorry i can't help you more than this..

I am also planning to get one such, and the will try to write a code and i think it will take a lot of time.

What u want to do,

**broken link removed**
This link is having the code with it, but for pic18f series micro-controller..

Have u interfaced your graphical lcd with controller...

I am done with interfacing KS0108 GLCD to atmega 32. I use AVRStudio. The link that you just provided.. I had downloaded that as well. But that's for PIC. I have been trying to use the same for atmega32. But its taking a long time :(

Try to convert the PIC code to AVR code...

Try Buddy...

I can't help u more than this, i had just begin the process...
:-(

All the best for your project

thanks Arun !! =)

I am done with interfacing KS0108 GLCD to atmega 32. I use AVRStudio. The link that you just provided.. I had downloaded that as well. But that's for PIC. I have been trying to use the same for atmega32. But its taking a long time :(

sorry for interrupting you, would you please give me some idea how you interfaced GLCD with ATmega32?

Status
Not open for further replies.