Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Topic not answered. How to promote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zia.newversion

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is promoting by bumping legal?
If not, is there another way I can bring my posts back to the top so more people see it.

yes u can promote ur topic, but u will loose 30 points for each promotion, which right now u dont have. click the label promote in ur new post, which is available just above the add an attachment section.

regads
kj

Bumping is not allowed. Getting no replies to a post is usually a problem with the question - too vague or general. Promoting a topic will not fix that.

Keith

zia.newversion said:
Is promoting by bumping legal?
No, it is not allowed any bumping as promote a topic

zia.newversion said:
If not, is there another way I can bring my posts back to the top so more people see it.
Yes, you can use "Promote topic" option to promote your topic. This is available under "Options" as below

Yes..i do agree with "keith" . You need to think why you didnt get any replies instead promoting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back