Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TinyOS (probomega128) and Sensiron SHT sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

h0wi3

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sensirion sht10 tinyos

Hi,

I am really desperate for help now :cry:

I have a crumb128 module with an ATmega128 processor (TinyOS 1) https://www.chip45.com/download/Infosheet_Crumb128_080715.pdf and a sensirion sht10 digital temperature and humidity sensor **broken link removed**

What confuses me is how am I going to read the data ? I connected the serial data port to the MOSI PB2 port and am using the probomega128 platform. I have looked up on reading data off MOSI, but most of the them are for Mica2.

Anyone care to start me off ? an example will be greatly appreciated !!!

Thanks in advance.

sensiron

Don't use the hardware spi.
Simply do it by hand - you need to connect data to one pin and clk to another pin (any general i/o pins will do).
Now just send appropriate commands like:
1.set/reset data bit
2.change clk pin
3.change clk pin
4.repeat 1 untill command is send

Few lines of code and it works like charm in software.
Remember that you need to wait xx ms before you can read down measurement results (time depends on measurement precision - see datasheet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back