Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Thermocouple type "T" circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

poomit

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
thermocouple circuit

Hi,
Any one could help me or give me any suggestion to design the interfacing circuit between type "T" thermocouple and 12-bits ADC.

poomit

thermocouple signal conditioning circuit

The best place to start is microchip app note AN684 - Single Supply Temperature Sensing with Thermocouples by Bonnie C. Baker. hxxp://www.microchip.com/download/appnote/analog/adc/00684a.pdf

regards
KamW

single supply thermocouple circuit

Hai All!
I have almost the some project! but i want to use "K" Type of Thermocouple!

The application note(AN-684) from Microchip only discuss about thermocouple measurement technique with SINGLE SUPLY signal conditioner circuit! how can i read the minus reading?

Can any one help me about SYMETRIC/SPLIT SUPLY signal conditioner circuit for "K" type thermocouple?

BR,

singal supply termocouple circuit

i want to build a j type thermocouple conditioner.
i saw some circuit i note that they used a diode junction at the input for ice point componsation. please tell me how this diode can componsate the ambient temperature.and please introduce me a document about thermocouple coefficients relative to a reference metal(eg: fe-pt or cu-pt).
thanks. :?: :?:

thermocouple conditioners circuit designs

hifni_g said:
Hai All!
I have almost the some project! but i want to use "K" Type of Thermocouple!

The application note(AN-684) from Microchip only discuss about thermocouple measurement technique with SINGLE SUPLY signal conditioner circuit! how can i read the minus reading?

Can any one help me about SYMETRIC/SPLIT SUPLY signal conditioner circuit for "K" type thermocouple?

BR,
you can use 0.5V as K type "GND"

Status
Not open for further replies.