Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

the location of the compensation cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbie1

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
the attachment is cited from baker's book (2nd edition), p876-p879, please focus on p879 figure 26.22 (the others are for youre reference). my question is: why the compensation cap ( right/left terminal for the cap on the left/right hand site) is not connected to the output of the 1st stage (the telescopic stage)?

because compensation capacitor is used for moving zero much far from its open loop value in order to make the effect of pole to be active in stop band range. i hope u it help u...

is there any problem if I connect the compensation cap ( right/left terminal for the cap on the left/right hand site) to the output of the 1st stage (the telescopic stage)?

newbie1 said:
is there any problem if I connect the compensation cap ( right/left terminal for the cap on the left/right hand site) to the output of the 1st stage (the telescopic stage)?

i think it's no problem but greater capacitance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back