Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

the IN104A board dismantled

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodoshka

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am currently an intern in a Elevator Supplier.
I am working on an interface between a power board and a LED dot matrix display

The inputs [power board] are from a 6 pin socket known as
A|B|C|D|-|+ where the + stands for 24V and - stands for 0V
depending on the values of A|B|C|D, I want my indicator to show the number of the floor I have. Thus is A|B|C|D was 0000 then the indicator needs to show -2 and if A|B|C|D was 0010 I want the indicator to show 0 or G and so on till the 10th floor =10

I have the following board:**broken link removed** ..I could not find a better picture and I was thinking of dismantling it and taking the indicators that are on it that have the following numbers on them:

0882CAW002 and the other is not seen bcz of the first one blocking its view. On the bottom side there is
08J1D-10 that is 5[columns] by 7 rows and 08I4D-10 that is 11 colums by 7 rows

I was thinking of doing it using PIC16F84A and programming it on proteus ...could someone help me a bit of how to do things?
or do I need the datasheet of the indicators bcz I can't find them :/

WORK.png

Do you know how to put the voltages accross the 11x7 LED matrix? I will implement it using PIC but will try to use a 1.5 forward voltage.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back