Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The cost and range of 900MHZ RFID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umair Naveed

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
i want to know the cost and range of 900MHZ RFID !!!!
Bye

Re: 900 Mhz RFID

hi all.please send me any lomng range transmitter schematics.thanks lot.

Range is up to 8 meter and the price is 1500$ with antenna
you can contact with Smartcard@gmail.com

900 Mhz RFID

impinj is selling passive tags that they claim work up to 30m, gen2 readers are 1500-3000$

impinj is selling passive tags that they claim work up to 30m

30m!? Please, give the link.

is there any company who sends sample RFID tags of 125KHz???

900 Mhz RFID

impinj's gen2 reader can not read the out of 30m.

I stand corrected 33 feet -- not 30 meters

https://www.rfidjournal.com/article/articleview/846/1/1/

Impinj Introduces Long-Range Read-Write Chip
Impinj, a fabless semiconductor company based in Seattle, unveiled what it claims is the longest-range read-write RFID tag. The company says tags using the Zuma chip—which is compliant with the UHF Class O Electronic Product Code specifications—can be read from 26 to 33 feet (eight to 10 meters), versus 15 to 20 feet for most UHF tags. The chip's read-write memory can also be locked for secure applications. And the chip has a "kill" feature that allows it to be rendered inoperable as a way of protecting consumer privacy. Impinj will be selling finished RFID labels using the Zuma chip. The labels available immediately for pilots and will go into commercial production in June. Impinj expects the labels to sell for less than 10 cents in large volumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back