Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The 'best" calculator for the FE Exam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

markmick

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
best calculator for fe exam

I'm planning on taking the FE (Fundamentals of Engr) Exam next year. The new rules have a limted number of calcs for the exam -- HP 33S, 9S, TI 36 solar & IIS, Casio 115 series. Does anyone have recommendations which of these would work best for the exam or will they all be about the same?

Thanks,
Mark

best fe calculator

markmick,
Remember that the average time allocated to each problem is very short. I think it's on the order of 2 minutes. No involved formulas need to be evaluated. The purpose of the exam is to determine your understanding of fundamentals, not to test your ability to evaluate complex formulas. I used a simple scientific calculator with no programming capability. I did not feel the need for anything more capable.
Regards,
Kral

Re: Best material for fundamental engineeringexam

hi
Here you can find in detail regarding the fundamentals of engineering exam .I tried it before , it is a really very good site.This helped me alot and i hope the same with you
fundametalengineeringexam.com
This site was created for students who are close to finishing an undergraduate engineering degree and wish to pass the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam. The site contains study materials like ebooks, downloadable pdfs and loads of questions which you can access once you have signed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back