Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The architecture of base station radio board

Status
Not open for further replies.

helen.liu

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

At present, I study the CDMA base station radio board, which is the digital IF architecture, and used for PCS band, but I am confused many things, as following:

1) For TX output, I find the SRX signal is from the radio board TX output signal, SRX is used for pre-distortion. I think this is used to compensate the nonlinear of the PA, but why the SRX signal is used the radio board TX output and not use the PA output signal?
2) This radio board contain TX, RX, RX diversity, SRX and TDU, I don’t know why need TDU part? This radio board is for PCS band, and the TDU part is only the frequency synthesizer output around 1960MHz.
3) Usually, what is the dynamic range of the radio board TX and RX?

Thank you

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, I study the interface between radio board and filter, I find the the coupler is integrate in the filter, and the SRX input is the PA output coupled signal.
TDU is the test and diagnostic unit, the 1960MHz tone is used to test antenna, but I don't know how to use this tone to test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back