Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Telephone Dialler For Burglar Alarms circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

hassan1980

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am looking for a full project for {stand alone Telephone Dialler For Burglar Alarms circuit}

Would you please help me?

If you are familier with microcontroller programming, use MT8880 as dialer and if you are not, try to use UM 9121X series dialer IC's. In microcontroler you can keep the numbers in memory, but in manual dialer ic's you have to use key pad.

creative_35 said:
If you are familier with microcontroller programming, use MT8880 as dialer and if you are not, try to use UM 9121X series dialer IC's. In microcontroler you can keep the numbers in memory, but in manual dialer ic's you have to use key pad.

Would you please uplaod the datasheet for UM 9121X?

Salam Hassan,

For a security system you will have to use a microcontroller so you must be familier with hardware programming.

Microcontrollers can generate the DTMF tones needed for dialing directly without the need to a DTMF generator IC.

My advice is to try PIC microcontroller + PICC or PICBasic

Good Luck

also this circuit uses pic16f871 and controls 6 devices

Telephone Dialler For Burglar Alarms circuit

Hi,
Burglars often cut telephone lines first. So, make it cell phone or WLL based.
Regards,
Laktronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back