Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

tcl scripts for RTL compiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yesh

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

I am working on a project which mainly concentrates on processing of EEG signals. Half of the work is done by other teammates (i.e., till generation of verilog file). Now i need to convert this verilog file into schematic and layout in digital environment. Can anyone explain me the steps involved in it and necessary materials/website information. I have an idea that, i need to write a script(.tcl script) for generation of net-list from verilog file had.

Please its urgent.

Yeshwanth

From RTL verilog to layout is a long process that cannot easily be explained in a few sentences.

RTL Compiler can generate a template script for you to start with: if you just execute 'rc', read the text, and you will find something about template scripts.

With the template of choice, timing constraints, and technology libraries, you can make your netlist.

Reactions: Yesh

Yesh

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back