Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

"Super regulator" as a low-noise power regulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfmw

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
jung regulator

Can anyone name some links, datasheets, app notes and books about super low-noise power supplies or regulators (Jung regulator)?

I need super low-noise power regulator, capable of 8V, 100mA, for the low-noise XTAL oscillator and its phase noise measurements (target noise floor is <-165dBc/Hz).

thanks!

EDIT: seems there are many designs on the net, so only proven and tested super-low-noise circuit designs are desired here!

Re: "Super regulator" as a low-noise power regulat

Did you find any interesting super regulators?

I'm just about to test the Finesse "noise suppressor" from the Wenzel's library.

Re: "Super regulator" as a low-noise power regulat

A nice guy tested my new super regulator and the best value was 921 nV!
https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pow...egulator-collecting-facts-15.html#post2132153
Notice that my pcb design is better than the Jung/Didden although the circuit is almost the same. The major difference was 4-layer board with groundplanes vs. 2-layer without any larger plane areas

https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pow...egulator-collecting-facts-14.html#post1986153
Measurements in numbers.

rfmw

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thanks for the links. Although I've seen them already some time ago, they fit nicely into this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.