Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggest me accurate fuel flow meter

Status
Not open for further replies.

nm2007k

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Suggest me an accurate flow meter for measuring the flow rates of diesel in a diesel engine.
Note the pipe dia is only 0.5 inch.

Suggest me an accurate flow meter for measuring the flow rates of diesel in a diesel engine.
Note the pipe dia is only 0.5 inch.

Depending on the engine I'd suggest either the Badger Vision 1000 for small engines, or the Badger Vision 2000 for bigger engines. I've seen a couple of articles on using the 2000 for use on tractors & industrial engines, but they're to big for use on engines like the VW 1500 & 1600 diesels. For something like that you need a transducer like the vision 1000. As for the Savant FS-3400AH which is sold by some of the electronics retailers as the FLOWFUEL30L0 by Futurelec, its max flow rate is below what the small VW diesels will flow on the input to the injection pump @ full throttle.
Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back