Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggest me a good name for our products..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neha007

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
We have recently entered the Lighting market with our LED based products which include Downlighters, water proof lights for gardens and swimming pools, Photo lights, Reading lamps, wall washers, and many more...We are in the process of finding an innovative brand name for our products, and expect friends here to suggest the name they think will be the best.
As LED's will be the "lighting of the future", and too are called as "green lights" or "Eco friendly" lights, i expect the name to have any of such meaning in.
Thanking for all your efforts.
Neha

NEED more names HW any products u actually have...
NEHALITE

waterprooflite jalajyoti
garden lite udyanajyoti
reading lamp jnana jyoti
ujwala jyoti
u may can change Jyoti as Lite also..

I'd suggest against such terms as "green" or "eco" if your product ranges are to be
long term. For short term go ahead.
(Those are political fashion terms and fashions change - you dont want to be on the wrong side of the sort of fall out that could cause)

I'd suggest something related to a mythology thats well known in your largest
market. OR perhaps just relate it to your company name somehow and concentrate
on a branding that always comes back to your name. (Marketing is cheaper that way)

How about "Thebestlight" one word. I'd certainly read the box twice. If using
English language use capitals (it looks better visually) and trade mark it.
Simple and fun.

Think of the slogans you could pin on that... :idea:

"THEBESTLITE ... Why buy anything else?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back