Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

suggest me a final year project

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuat

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
izzit got any project that can build from networking + mirco controller??

controlling and monitoring in remotely placed device through GSM

ya you have really a good idea chuat
i have done the same in my project my project name is "Real-time remote data aqusitian through LAN and internet"
we used TCP and HTTP protocols in our project and a 32bit micro-controller (lpc2148) in our project.
I can help you. please pm me.

Hi

A sample and of course interesting project could be : " The Wireless Communication of 2 Computers "
You might need to work on Microcontroller , Zigbee , wireless protocols , Wireless Modules , etc.

Hope I've helped !

As many new members are just asking for the same topic with the same requirement, we'll surely think of having an exclusive thread with the Subject "Final year project suggesions and solutions"
Cheers

I have decide to do the title of wireless sensor network for monitoring green house.....Is it here got anybody have done it before? can help me???

chuat,
Start by defining what things (humidity, moisture, temperature, light, time....) to monitor. Then define what things you want to control. Do you want to build everything from scratch?...buy and interface off-the-shelf modules?...buy wireless sensors and wireless controllers, and just deal with the software?
Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back