Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggest me a crimping tool for around 24SWG wires

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxyzptlk

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
Can anybody suggest me which crimp tool I should get and from where, I need to crimp connectors for around 24SWG wires. All the crimping tools I can find say for 22 SWG wires. These have the grooves very wide and my crimping terminals are too small for them. Actually this is my first time doing this so any helpful hints/suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Crimp tool

as per my knowledge most crimping tools are not only for just one guage..it comes like 3 in one or 5 in one.
just check up in your local market.

Crimp tool

When you're looking at them, take note of how the cheapest one available works. Don't get that one!

I have several of the simple pivoting type, and more than half are depressing. The double hinged ones are always better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back