Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Stretchable conductive inks

Status
Not open for further replies.

biff44

Advanced Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i just stumbled onto this site:

apparently they have developed a stretchable conductive ink for 3d printing of circuit elements. I immediately wondered if anyone has used any of these in the microwave region? If so, what frequency range are they good for? I bet, for now, there is an upper limit in frequency where the nanoparticles of conductor become electrically "large" and start doing funny non-conductive things...probably somewhere above 10 Ghz.

What inks have you seen being used?

They were developed for wearable electronics, but i am wondering about conformal antennas, circuits under high vibration, or RF circuits that bend repeatedly in use....

I keep coming back to the need for rapid prototyping in my lab, and this might be the sort of thing that gets me to invest in a 3D printer and some software to layout such circuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back