Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

STM32 linker script details

Status
Not open for further replies.

akshada

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello friends,
I am using STM32F00RB and want to do the memory mapping. I don't know how to define the start and end address of the components in SRAM..like data section,bss section,heap and stack..can anybody help me to understand..my controller is having 8 k ram.

thanks in advance..

Hi,
Sorry I do not know Atollic Ide.
I hope other user can help you.

hello all, thanks for the reply
Actually i am writing a custom bootloader at address 0x08000000 and jumping to somewhere at 0x08009800 location and I have tried the code from AT based on AN2557.but when i run the code it goes to hard fault.. Does anybody have ever faced the same problem?

thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Also wanted to ask you all,how can i see the jump to my application code.my plan is to dump the application hex code at its location using st-link hex editor. and later rum bootloader code in debug mode so that i can see where it is jumping in the disassembly window.

any suggeston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back