Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SRIM data integration problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

samhawk

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello; I hope everyone is doing well, it's my pleasure to post my issues front of you, it has been while struggling simulating the irradiation effect on the performance of solar cells, and for that I am asking you for some help on that subject because it's my PhD project pain.
I am working with SRIM but I have issues on how to integrate its data on software like SILVACO or SCAPS, PC1D... to investigate the effect of radiation on the solar cells performance, also about how to extract the deep defects energy level and cross section, so dose SRIM offers all that or you would advise me of using other software or other whole method for simulating the effect of proton irradiation effect on the performance of GaAs solar cells.
Also i ask you if DLTS can be done by simulation way.

Thank you in advance with all my respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.