Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

speech recognition circuit or speech control circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

dss91

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello every one can any one suggest me any circuits to recogonise speech

my idea is to make my robot to move according to my instructions

is it possible through 8051 or any other things

plzzz suggest me the circuits

i have seen them but i want to built some circuits by my self suggest me more plzzz

i searched for a long time and got this circuit and im presently working on this it is easy to understand hope this will do the thing i want

Mrs dss91
If you can help me !
I want more infors or explanation about this circuit in pdf or word.
this is my wanted in forum.

thankyou before

actually i quited from this project bcoz the hm2007 is very costly piece in my country

i hav attaced the pdf above that all i have it has some programming and assembling tips of connecting hm2007

good luck

Re: voice recognition circuit

Hi..

Has anyone tried-out the "voice recognition robotic car" project?? I tried to implement it but its not working.. The serial communication part is not working and the sampling part is not working... the input A/D conversion result is not showing in ADCH. If there any one who knows about it please reply.. urgent..
thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back