Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

specialization in masters degree

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizwanspirit

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have completed my bachelors in electronics now i am going to take admission in masters, MS (Electronic Engineering)

the university provides three fields for specialization:

a) Communication & Signal Processing

b) Advanced Electronics (microelectroic systems etc)

c) Power Electronics & Renewable Energy Technologies

Please suggest any one topic according to your experience

Power Electronics and Renewable Energy Technology..
The era of renewable technology is gonna start soon..

I think u should collect some info about details of lessons of each program and choose just based on your interest. any field of EE is alive and progressive :) good luck

I would suggest to do some work. At this time, you are not elgibile enough to decide in which field you want your MS.Because you don't know what would attracts you the more and where you are best at. When a person goes in the practical field, he might switch 2-3 jobs until he get what he wants to do and where he is at best. Believe me degrees are not the everthing here. Our creator has said, earn knowledge and not degrees. I have seen many Phd,MS a total failure in their carrier. Even in UK, there are some. They have lack of knowledge and can't even stand in discussions/meeting.Specially I'm talking about the class of people who usually goes directly into MS after BE.MS usually takes a year. You can do anytime in your life from anywhere in the world.I have seen many BSC/BE far better than most Phd/MS/M.phil and are taking many times higher salary than post graduate and even hold good positions.Taking degrees doesn't mean you are taking knowledge.

optoelectronics,or photonics seems to be a very good option.photonics is where electricity was in the late 1800.The applications are huge and in diverse fields like computing,telecommunication,medical and pharma,astronomy,atomic energy,and ofcourse military and defense applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.