Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SOMETHING ABOUT GYROSCOPES?

Status
Not open for further replies.

algilsan

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i'm trying to make an stabilizated platform, and i have to use gyroscopes. So i need something usefull for my proyect.

any help would be appreciated

**broken link removed** These links are to description of sensors. If yours platform is situated on fixed base, you can use only 1 ADXL203

where can we buy anal0g device sens0rs in uroupe or asia?

HI regarding the new ADS gyros . i think that they won't easily provide them , because of matter of national security . They are precise enough to control missil balistics.. I requested information and that's the answer that i got !

AD may send you one or two gyros free of charge if you give explanation of your project and if it is not for military aims.

hi
in my graduate project we decide to produce a gyroscope using
fiber optics

Please can you Sherif zakaria please post a few more description how does it work your project, i am interested.

hi sztibi82

my project is a laser radar system using Lidar technique
in this project we use the gyroscope as a rotational sensor,
some of our project team use the concept of the rotational sensing
& the optical fiber gyroscope architecture to produce this
gyroscope ...

the optical fiber gyroscope architecture is called the sagnac
interferometer & it consist of a coil of fibre optics
rotating as a fiber loop & a polarizer & a modulator...

i will try to give u a lot of information dicribe to u how
it is work later till i give a soft copy of my papers of
the project

SZ

You can visit
hxxp://www.analog.com/salesdir/
for local distributors

You can use ADXL05 which is single axis accelerometer but you can use it's dc characteristic and built 2-axis inclinometer.
Why I sugest this IC?
Because it is commonly used in cars as trigger for airbags and therefore it is not expensive.
If you want I can scan result of my tests and circuit diagram...

I have heard about that term while i was taking a seminar on line following robot while i was studying engineering. I think it deals with the path sensing of the device.
Regards,
Jerin.

My shop has got analog devices and ST accelerometers and ST gyroscopes available for EU customers. Usually all devices are in stock all the time.

For Accelerometers you can get:
-**broken link removed** 3axis analog +/-3.3g accelerometer also available soldered - **broken link removed**
-**broken link removed** 3axis digital +/-2.0 to 16.0g accelerometer also available soldered - **broken link removed**
-**broken link removed** - very precise digital accelerometer

For gyroscopes I have got many 2-axis analog models from ST. Best suited for your needs is **broken link removed** which you can also get soldered - **broken link removed**

PS.Page is not yet fully translated to english. If you have any questions please PM/email me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back