Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

some question about light recv circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodbare

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i 've make a circuit according with this links **broken link removed**.
my schematic is
1.but i have not R6=3M on hand ,so empty it. It is prefer 3.8 volt at the output of OP07 pin 6,with the input signal changed,so, i don't know it is cause of the R6 missing?
2.If i settle c1, it is vibrate the lm567's pin 3 ,so i can only short c1,i have no ideas.

Added after 2 minutes:

img is not correct size

oh! the schematics is "Using Multiple Phototransistors"--"circuit 1--parallel phototransistors",the later of this page!
And ,the light is laser beam,the only one phototransistor can recived light signal at same time.
It is indicated the light signal the positive signal of diode,but it is 4.41V throghtout the negtive pole of diode,so LM567 not known the freq of the light.The diode I use is 1n4007.Is there some error? Plz!

yes!i see!
it is logical error.

Status
Not open for further replies.