Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Some problems with CPLD and 6264

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhaybigbang

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am doing a project on DMA controller. My project involves a 8085 kit acting as CPU, Xilinx Kit(CPLD)acting as DMA The transfer takes place from one 6264 memory ic to another. We have connected 8085 trainer kit through 8255 PPI using its 3 ports to CPLD and memory is connected to Xilinx kit. now the problem v r facing is that we dont know how to check for the data transfer done. is there anyway of writing and reading from 6264. we have some leds fixed for the address signals. but while v start everything is glowing at once and nothing is changing thereafter. read, write signals dont not working properly they r always glowing. we have even introduced delay to check out each operation properly. could anybody pls help me on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back