Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Software for Robotics

Status
Not open for further replies.

zafir

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone, I want to know is there any software which is used for checking control algorithm for robotic arm.I want to say that for example I write an PID algorithm and want to check that algorithm on a software robotic arm before checking it on hardware, means in that software I can built the hardware of arm(using motors and all necessary things etc) and apply that PID control and visualize all possible movements of arm(workspace of Robotic arm), velocity, torques and forces. I am new to robotics and certainly need your help.

Regards,
Zafir

zafir said:
Hi everyone, I want to know is there any software which is used for checking control algorithm for robotic arm.I want to say that for example I write an PID algorithm and want to check that algorithm on a software robotic arm before checking it on hardware, means in that software I can built the hardware of arm(using motors and all necessary things etc) and apply that PID control and visualize all possible movements of arm(workspace of Robotic arm), velocity, torques and forces. I am new to robotics and certainly need your help.

Regards,
Zafir

do you mean you need to simulate the robot arm ? mechanically and microcontrollers ??

i think NI Labview would do that, and include the solidworks design in the program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back