Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Smd inductor code

Status
Not open for further replies.

omid_juve

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have one inductor with these code written on it "3384E01" I measure it , it was around 3.37mH but the precise value is important to know it is for a switch of a car that it will make a specific freq. Together with a capacitor IMG_20220405_142707.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi,

Sorry, I can´t help with the inductor.

When reducing the picture to the essential size with suitable JPG quality it just takes 1/80 of the initial file size.
Some members linve in areas with low internet bandwidth... thus it reducies drastically the time to show the picture.
example.jpg

26kBytes vs 2100kB

When you place a ruler next to the inductor we even know it´s measures.

Klaus

The number on the device says "3384", you measured 3.37mH. I think it's a pretty reasonable to assume it's a 3.38mH inductor. How much more precise do you need?

The IC data sheet states 4.8mH to achieve resonance but it depends on the parallel capacitor of course. It puts 3.38mH in the right 'ball park' range and given the manufacturing and measuring tolerance, seeing 3.37mH doesn't seem unreasonable.

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.